Planning and construction
Our team combines the expertise of architects, civil engineers and management experts. We work together to develop sustainable solutions for our clients which take into account economic, technical and environmental factors.
- Technical construction management
- Financial construction management
- Project management
We provide our clients with a comprehensive consulting service that begins with the initial idea and continues until property projects have been realised. This service covers the following areas in particular:
- Identifying the means by which a site or an existing property can be best utilised
- Defining our clients’ requirements and identifying the construction materials
- Developing tailor-made, cost-effective solutions
- Expert advice on selecting financing and funding options
Technical construction management
Our technical construction management service covers everything from the initial idea to the implementation of your plans. Our architects and engineers will provide you with support across the following areas in particular:
- Compiling and submitting planning permission applications
- Inviting tenders and awarding construction contracts
- Site management
- Exercising warranty claims
Financial construction management
Thanks to our years of experience and process-driven approach, we will ensure that your property projects are of the highest quality. Our team’s responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the entire project
- Devising and overseeing organisational and payment plans as well as schedules
- Coordinating and managing all parties involved in the project as well as financing and planning permission procedures
Property valuation and analysis
We calculate the value of your property. BEHRENS & KAUFFMANN provides all services connected to property valuation and analysis. We offer our clients the following services:
- Valuating residential and commercial properties
- Valuating portfolios
- Calculating profitability
- Developing utilisation concepts and overall strategies
Purchasing undeveloped and developed sites
BEHRENS & KAUFFMANN is always on the lookout for new sites and properties throughout the Hamburg metropolitan area and surrounding regions. We want to create modern housing and attractive urban properties. For more information, please see our purchasing criteria. We are happy to answer your questions or arrange a no-obligation meeting with you.
Purchasing criteria for undeveloped and developed sites
Hamburg city and metropolitan area
Sites with existing properties, redevelopment sites, potential development sites
Designation in development plan
Residential, mixed-use and commercial, urban areas
Our services include securing planning permission – we are therefore also happy to receive offers for sites without planning permission.
Please send us detailed descriptions for a preliminary assessment. Please include the address, site map and photos. Your documents will, of course, be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Sale of sites
Selling developed and partly developed sites is one of the many services provided by BEHRENS & KAUFFMANN.
Wilster - Rumflether Feld development sites
Lively, family-friendly and with a wealth of history and tradition. The town of Wilster in the district of Steinburg has much to offer. Situated in the centre of Wilstermarsch, Wilster has long boasted good infrastructure.
- A nursery providing all-day care, a crèche and a pre-school are located nearby. Wilster also has a primary school, a comprehensive school and a special-needs school.
- The Rumflether Feld development sites offer a quiet, attractive location at affordable prices.
- All sites are fully developed, and there is no commission.
- The development plan provides great flexibility and scope when you are designing your own four walls.
In cooperation with our partner Grundstücksverwaltung Borgfelde, we let and manage attractive apartments, commercial spaces, car-parking spaces and garages in Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein and Lower Saxony.